Big Data Services
Big Data Services to Make a Big Difference
Choose a suitable Big Data Service
Datazo Infotech is a Bangladesh-Headquartered provider of Big Data Solutions and Services with 1.5+ years of experience in Data Analytics and Data Science.
Datazo Infotech’s expertise covers a comprehensive list of big data technologies, including:
- Apache Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop Common, Hadoop Distributed File System, Hadoop YARN, Hadoop MapReduce, Hadoop Ozone)
- Apache Spark
- Apache Hive
- Apache Cassandra
- Amazon big data ecosystem (Amazon EMR, Amazon S3, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure big data ecosystem (Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Synapse Analytics, etc.), and more.
Datazo Infotech helps organizations store and manage big data cost-effectively, as well as derive actionable insights out of big data by enabling:
- Operational analytics
- Customer (behavior) analytics
- Risk management and fraud detection
- Asset tracking and monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Supply chain optimization
- Personalization (personalized marketing, personalized care plan recommendations, etc.)
- Remote staff/patient monitoring, etc.
Datazo Infotech delivers big data solutions relying on a mature quality management system and applying security protocols to eliminate any risk to customers’ data security. Datazo Infotech’s big data service offering includes:
Big Data Consulting
- Big data solution implementation/evolution strategies and roadmaps.
- Big data solution architecture.
- Big data tech selection.
- Big data quality management.
- User adoption strategy, etc.
Big Data Implementation
- Big data solution implementation strategy.
- Big data solution architecture design.
- Big data solution development (a data lake, DWH, ETL/ELT setup, big data analysis, big data reporting, and dashboarding).
- Big data governance setup (big data quality, security, etc.).
- Predictive modeling with ML training and setup.
Big Data Solution Support
- Big data solution administration (software updates and reconfiguration, adding new users, etc.).
- Big data governance (big data cleaning, security, backup, and recovery).
- Big data solution health checks.
- Big data solution performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
Big Data Managed Analytics Services
- Getting your big data collected, processed, and presented in the form of predefined and ad hoc reports for a subscription fee.
Big data services help companies maximize value and achieve business goals with big data analysis.
Since 2020, Datazo Infotech has been rendering a full range of big data services, including consulting, implementation, support and big data as a service to help clients benefit from the big data environment.
Our Experienced Experts
Our interview process
The first step in our interview process is to give you a quick call to learn more about you, and make sure you check all the requisite boxes. Find a quiet, comfortable place, make sure your phone works, and grab a pen and paper to take notes or sketch out ideas during the call.
Calls typically last 30-45 minutes. We encourage interviewees to think out loud and ask plenty of questions. After we wrap the call, we try to get back to candidates as soon as possible. The wait time should be no more than 2-3 weeks.
One of the best ways to see someone’s skills is to see them in action. For most roles, we ask candidates to complete a short challenge that shows off their critical thinking skills and strategic thinking.
This helps us gauge their real world experience as well as see how they solve problems within the context of the role. If the challenge is successfully completed, it becomes a core component of the on-site interview.
After the phone screen and challenge phases, we invite candidates to come hang out at the office and meet the team that they’d be working with. This is the “formal interview”, if you’d like to call it that. During this time, we’ll review and talk through the completed challenge and dig into the candidate’s previous experience.
It’s likely that there will be a second onsite interview that’s less formal. This meeting will be about meeting other Sidebenchers and learning about the candidate’s culture fit.
Should you continue through the hiring process to the final round of interviews, you’ll meet with Mr. M. R. Tanvir H. (Our Managing Director & CEO) and another member of our leadership team you’d likely interact with regularly once you join. These conversations allow you to get to know our leadership and ask any outstanding questions that will help you make a well-informed decision. They also enable everyone (both candidates and Datazo Info-Tech) to validate alignment on mutual expectations.
If everyone thinks it’s a good fit, we’ll make you an offer to Join Our Global Team.